Monday, September 07, 2009

Bolero for my niece


It's been long time since my last post....

Well, from mid july to mid august we back to Indonesia for holiday. We visited Surabaya, Bojonegoro, Malang, Yogya, and Mount Bromo, and we also went to Pangkal pinang in Bangka Island. It's was so fun....!!

I did not do much crafty thing during that time, but I finished this bolero for my niece...

Using WSS thread from Thalenta and clover hook 3,5 mm
the pattern is from japanese magazine so very sorry I can not tell you the name...

Ok, now the children are back to school again and I think it's time to continue my projects. I do have so many WIP projects to finished . . . . ..

1 comment:

Diah Rothman said...

Salam Hernik,
It reminds me about 20+ years ago when I made few of those bolero for my 2 daughters and nieces too.... Your is lovely.