Thursday, November 27, 2008

Simple projects


I don't know, it's looks like I am in knitting and crochet blue ...
Just do these simple and easy to do crochet and two tote bag for friends.

This square is as a pattern tester for Thata. And as always, her design is beautiful and you have to read the pattern carefully. I love this pink and green colour, looks georgeous in my eyes.
I use ICT ( INdonesian Cotton Thread ) and 3mm chochet hook.

Above is a headband, since my son refused to be my model (LOL) I took the picture with my hubby's golf ball which are scattered arround in the yard.

The pattern is from here. It should be a bookmark but mine is too big cause I use bigger yarn, so I made it to a headband.

Those two totebags are for Evi who will go back to Jakarta and for Vina who will move to Perth this December. Please use them as a grocery bag instead of the plastic one.

It's machine applique and hand embroidery. And also my 'Handmade by Hernik' brand at the back, it's machine embroidery.

The last one is hat. Few weeks ago my friends in DC groups displayed all the hats they'd made this year. That made me want to make one too. So here it is....

Thanks to be my model Ahmed... it's too big though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..benang untuk buat topi ni ada jual tak?klu ada saya fikir nak beli...