Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easy as a pie baby blanket





Promise to make a blanket for Dini's new princess Baby Qaleysha...


I wanted to make a shabby colour for her, but still don't have idea about the pattern, when I visit Amanda's blog here I know what I should do...


It's Easy as a pie ... It is easy and only need one day to finish it, and I love the colours....


I am using lokal malaysian cotton mix with Indonesian cotton, and just straight line for the quilt.




Hope Dini will like it, so sorry just make the blanket now... hope it will keep baby Qaleysa warm and comfy... and good luck for your transfer to Houston... wish you all the best...

3 comments:

Amanda Putri said...

bagus banget mbaaa. Cantik buanget deh.

MamaDaniel said...

simple and sweet.. :)

Amanda Jean said...

It's a beautiful quilt! You did a beautiful job on it.