Monday, June 22, 2009

Granny exchange - received....


Finally I received my granny exchange from Zarina, thank you so much...
I don't mind waiting so long for this gift coz what Zarina made are very beautiful, I like them..





It should be a tea cozy and a pair of coaster, but since I don't have tea pot I make it as a bag....!!
Zarina has added the lining so I just sew the handle and... voila.. it's a bag now..
Hope you don't mind Zarina.. and I hope your right foot will get better soon...

2 comments:

busymum100 said...

Hernik,
That's very innovative! And yes, the nice granny squares deserved to be shown outside the house, and the bag suits it well *wink*

zarina said...

Hernik - I think it was best to make it into a bag since the smell of the fabric adhesive is still there. I love the handle.