Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Until today...



Until today, I only finished these...
The picture above is what I got from SSA Quilting day a couple months ago, finished 9 blocks already but not sew them yet.






These two dishcloths are from my dinamic KAL Project, should be three but only finished two. Lumayaaannn...



This heart potpouri is for Valentine exchange, not posted yet, maybe next Thrusday.
I got the pattern from Crochet Today magazine, August 2007 edition

This is my first glove project, not good enough eh...??


Marie Jane Booties, plan to give these baby set to Evi who just got a cute baby girl. Hope you like it, purple is your colour, right..??

I can not remember where I got the pattern, but promise I will edit it as soon as I found the pattern.

And these are from quilt a long with Amanda Jean, well so sorry amanda, I haven't ask your permission yet, but promise ( so many promises I made...!) as soon as I finish the 12 blocks I will show them to you.

Well that's all... I still have many WIPs...

2 comments:

keyranni said...

Hello there, where did u get the pattern of this cute marry jane shoes?. can i have one, please?:).
Thanks.

Hernik Widowati said...

hi Key... here is the web for the pattern http://home.howstuffworks.com/free-baby-bootie-knitting-patterns2.htm